Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's Friday!

Ever have one of those days when you really just want to crawl back in bed and stay there until the next day?  Well, it's been like that here for a little over a week now.  What I really want to do is hibernate until about May but that won't be happening.  So, here's to Friday and flash fiction.

365tomorrows - No more than 500 words - Science fiction in all it's many forms - no pay

Bards & Sages Quarterly - Up to 2,000 words - Spec. fic.

Bayou Magazine - Flash fiction and shorts up to 7,500 words - literary - no email subs.

Defenestration - Humor in any genre. Be sure to check their guidelines for submission periods.

On Spec - Flash fiction up to 1,000 works and shorts up to 6,000 - Spec. fic.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Um, I've felt like that just about every day this week. The head cold my daughter shared is killing me.

Thanks for these links. Off to share.

Jaleta Clegg said...

Great links, Jean. I'll have to check into them.

Jaleta Clegg said...

Great links, Jean. I'll have to check into them.