Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Market Monday

Since Saturday's post was mostly contests, I've decided to make today "Market Monday."   Enjoy.

Untied Shoelaces of the Mind - this is relatively new market but they do pay.  They publish most genres so check them out.
Tower of Light - another fairly new online ezine.  They like fantasy and pay a small amount. 

Magic Mountain - an anthology of "Spellbinding Tales of Appalachia." 

Sword & Sorceress -  Another anthology - Stories should be the type generally referred to as "sword and sorcery" and must have a strong female protagonist whom the reader will care about.

Now, the question of the day... 

What genres would you like to see markets for?  If you let me know, I'll see what I can come up with.:-)

5 comments:

Jaleta Clegg said...

I'll check them out. Thanks for the info, Jean.

Sandra said...

"What genres would you like to see markets for? If you let me know, I'll see what I can come up with.:-)"

I wish I knew. I still don't know how to categorize most of my stories. I've read several different people's posts about genres and still mine seem to not fit any one but usually are cross genre.

I do love that you post market ideas. Please keep doing it. :-)

Sandra

Cheryl said...

I love Market Monday!

Lynn Andrade said...

Urban nature. :D

Lynn Andrade said...

Urban nature. :D