Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Market Monday

Due to a really nasty case of troll flu, Market Monday is late and sparse.  But since I felt  like a zombie for most of today, very apt.

May December Publications is all about zombies.  They have three anthologies taking submissions and they also publish zombie novels.  So, all you zombie writers...err, I mean all you writers who write about zombies, stop by, take a look and see what they have to offer.

Oh, troll flu is very different from the regular human strain.  First there is phase 1 or the approximately 24 hours of "please, just let me die" then you have phase 2 which is the 12 hours of "I think I might live afterall" followed by phase 3, about 6 hours of "I survived troll flu and am lucky to be alive but when will I feel normal" again.

3 comments:

V.R. Leavitt said...

Oh man! My daughter and I had Troll Flu a couple of years ago. NOT fun. Definitely felt like a zombie writer at that point...or just a plain old zombie. Not much writing went on that week. :-)

Cheryl said...

Aw, sorry to hear the troll is sick, but I have to ask, "what is up with you and zombies?" :)

Feel better soon.

Cheryl

Cheryl said...

Aw, sorry to hear the troll is sick, but I have to ask, "what is up with you and zombies?" :)

Feel better soon.

Cheryl