Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Markets

Steam Punk anthology - I have to admit, when I first came across "steam punk" I didn't think I'd care for it but was pleasantly surprised.  Deadline is October so come up with a story and send it in.

Crimefactory - this is a new one and they want queries first.  Yeah, that's right, query first.  However, they like hardboiled and noir especially so if that's you...give 'em a look see.

New Love Stories - this looks like a really nice romance magazine. They want traditional romance in most of the subgenres with word counts from 2,700 to 3,800.

The Western Online - It's a non-paying market but looks good.  Be sure to read their guidelines though.

2 comments:

Matthew Pizzolato said...

Thanks for the kind words about The Western Online and thanks for the link.

Jean said...

Welcome:-) And if I ever do a western, I'll be sure to send it your way.