Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, Monday...

I have internet at HOME!!!  And I'm so excited.  Now I can get back to posting on a regular basis and chatting with all my friends.  I've really missed you!!!  Thanks for hanging on and waiting for me to return.

So, new week, new goals.  What's everyone got planned?  Novel, short story, contest???  Poetry?

Me...I'm finally getting back to writing on a regular basis.  Other than the weekly column anyway. :-)  I've sent part of novel to new critique group for the upcoming meeting this week and I'm really looking forward to finally being able to take part in live, in person group.

I've a column to write for this week but I know what it's about.  Just have to do the research and put it together.

There's some revising I want to get done plus a new idea I want to finish plotting out.


Now, what about you?  What have you got on the agenda?  Need a prod?  I'll put the iron in the fire and heat it up.  Just let me know. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah to having the internet at home!