Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fun Facts Friday

  Today I thought I'd share a few things about me and hopefully you'll share a few things about you.  That way we can get to know each other a bit better.  So, here goes...

I love to put in ...  I like 'em a lot...  In fact... I think the more the merrier...
I don't like commas.  At all.  I'm surprised the comma police hasn't stopped by and arrested me.
I put the "pro" in procrastination.  In fact, my middle name is Jean Procrastination Lauzier. :-)  Not really, but it probably should be.
I live in East Texas, Longview to be exact. 
I have three cats and a Golden Retriever. 
Also have three kids.  Oldest is only son.
Hubby is Baptist preacher, I teach a ladies Bible study.
I'm a graduate of Long Ridge Writer's Group and write a weekly column for their newsletter about useful websites for writers.
I love writing and writing conferences.

And, I love to talk about writing.

So, now you know a little bit about me, share a bit about yourself in the comment thread.

2 comments:

V.R. Leavitt said...

I am also a writer! No way!! How'd that happen!?

I also love...and use them as often as I can...like...all...the...time.

I have 2 cats, a turtle, a snake, 2 hermit crabs and some fish. Some are friends/food of the turtle, two are goldfish.

I also grow carnivorous plants.

Happy Friday!!

Anonymous said...

Dear hubby and I have one son, recently graduated from high school. We have one cat who is very demanding in the mornings, when he wants to get fed. The rest of the day, don't bother him, lol. I've only done online writer's conferences, but hope to someday attend one in person.