Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Madness

That's right, it's time for March Madness.  Thing is, I really don't care for basketball.  So, I've decided to play my own version of March Madness, without the basketball. And in this game, you're the winner.

Here's the prizes:

5 Amazon gift cards for $25 - one every week
5 Paracord Survival Bracelets - handmade in your choice of colors - one each week
Books - not sure which ones yet, but they'll be good
Chocolate - how could we not include chocolate

Grand Prize Surprise (I'm not telling - will be drawn on April 15.) 

Complete an item on the list below to earn entries in the drawing.
 For single entries:
* Leave a review on Amazon
* Leave a review on Goodreads

For double entries:
* Share a link to this post on Twitter
* Share a link to this post on Facebook
* Share links to upcoming blog posts during the month of March on Facebook and/or Twitter.
* Follow me on Twitter and/or here on the blog.

For 5 entries, purchase an e-copy of Six Pack of Murder by Jean Lauzier (That would be me.)

For 10 entries, purchase a paperback copy of Six Pack of Murder.

To collect these entries, just email and let me know you left a review and where.  For the Twitter and Facebook entries, you can "tag" my name in your Facebook post and automatically see it.  For Twitter, include #SixPack in your tweet so I'll be sure to see it.

Be sure to email me your receipts so I can add the correct number of entries in the drawings. For those of you who have already purchased Six Pack of Murder, you can earn entries by doing the things in the above list too.

Let the madness begin...  Here's a "bitly" link to this post for your convenience.   http://bit.ly/xT9FYV

No comments: