Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fab Friday

Yeap, it's Friday.  We've made it through another week.  Right now it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is.  Hubby is working like crazy. He's had 3 days off since Easter and has to work again this Saturday and then for a couple hours on Sunday.  And while I miss him, I do like the overtime pay.  Last week, he had 76 hours. Poor guy, days are running together for him.  He doesn't know what day of the week it is most times. :-)

So, what will you be doing this weekend? Me, I'll be writing and editing. I'm working on a couple things.  One, I'll announce Monday so be sure to stop back by.  The other, well, that the novel.  My deadline to publisher is the 19th so needless to say, I'll be spending a lot of time with it.

I'll be visiting Walmart, I'm sure. Seems a weekend isn't complete without at least one trip there. The girls and I may go to Mom's and crash the pool. Now that oldest has a good report on knee, some water exercise would be good for it.

Share your weekend plans and give me some ideas for when hubby isn't working. :-)  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shaping up to be a busy Friday. Spent yesterday on a new project that's got me excited. Need to do a hunt to retrieve a picture to illustrate the beginning poem.
Today I'm concentrating on a couple blog entries that are due.